If you’re thinking of purchasing one of our prints and can’t decide if a physical printed copy or digital download is best for you, we’ve got some tips to help you make an informed decision.
Go for the printed option if any of the following apply to you...
- You have time on your side - if you are ordering in advance or don’t have a time sensitive deadline, this option is good for you
- If you live in the UK - You’ll be hard pressed to find printing that matches us on quality and price. Plus UK shipping is free. It's a win/win.
- If you live outside UK and you don’t mind paying shipping for a high quality print finish
- What you see on our website is what you get. We use some of the best printers on the market and high quality paper to achieve maximum results.
Go for the digital download option if…
- You need it fast. If time is not on your side, choose digital
- You’re outside the UK and would prefer to save on shipping
- You have your own high quality colour printer, and would like to print the designs yourself
- You have a local print supplier that can deliver the final print for you
- You don't need printing. You want to keep the design digital